|All Subject Tutoring
- Students will develop a greater awareness of their own learning process.
- Students will develop strategies for academic success.
- Students will improve essential academic skills for college courses.
- Seventy percent of students will agree (or strongly agree) that they developed an awareness of their own writing process.
- 2. Students will improve their strategies for academic success in writing.
|Learning Support Laboratory
- Students will apply appropriate technology for a given instructional or vocational program.
- Students will develop skills for using computer-based resources to successfully complete academic/vocational assignments.