||AGOR 1 (VOC)
- Students completing AGOR 1 will be able to explain concepts related to plant structure and function.
- Students completing AGOR 1 will be able to describe climatic and microclimate interactions and how they influence plant growth.
- Students completing AGOR 1 will be able to explain how different types of soils can be managed to improve plant growth
- Students completing AGOR 1 will be able to correctly identify the nutrients required to correct nutrient deficiencies in plants.
- GEO- Students completing relevant assignments in Area B courses will evaluate the impact of science on their daily lives.
|Landscape Construction Fundamentals
||AGOR 71 (VOC)
- Identify and correctly use the proper tool needed for landscape projects.
Understand basic electrical concepts for low voltage landscape lighting projects
- Students will prepare site and properly install bricks on sand for a walkway project.
|Landscape Irrigation - Design and Installation
||AGOR 62 (VOC)
- Course completers will be able to evaluate a site and develop a functional design that meets client criteria
- Identify the proper components of a efficient automatic irrigation system
|Landscape Irrigation - Drip and Low Volume
||AGOR 64 (VOC)
- Course completers will be able to evaluate a site and develop a functional drip/low flow design that meets client criteria
- Completers will be able to install a proper drip irrigation system.
70% of the completers will be able identify basic components used for drip installations
|Landscape Irrigation Systems Management
||AGOR 63 (VOC)
- Students will be able to determine the distribution uniformity of an irrigation system.
- Completers will be able to properly repair a PVC piping system used in Irrigation.
|Tractor and Landscape Equipment Operations
||AGOR 51 (VOC)
- Students completing this course will be able to demonstrate safe operational skills and practices when operating tractors and other equipment
- Students completing this course will be able to demonstrate fundamentals of operating tractors and equipment covered in class