|Advanced Business Law
- Students completing BUSL 19 - Advanced Business Law will be able to distinguish between various forms of business organizations.
- Students completing BUSL 19 - Advanced Business Law will be able to identify negotiable instruments and defenses.
||BUSO 25 (VOC)
- I am able to compose an appropriate, effective letter presenting good news, bad news, sales, or persuasive content
- I am able to use informative and sales letters to convey information and influence people favorably
- I am able to develop and deliver a 3-5 minute presentation on a business related topic
|Business Organization and Management
||BUSM 61 (VOC)
- I am able to apply management concepts and functions
- I am able to perform the strategic planning process and utilize decision making models
- I am able to identify organizing principles and identify different organizational designs
|General Cultural Anthropology
- Students will be able to examine the field of anthropology and its history as a holistic discipline.
- Students will be able to explain ethnographic field work and cultural relativism.
- Students will be able to identify and analyze ethnocentric attitudes and beliefs in themselves and as expressed by others.
- Students will be able to illustrate the evolution of culture through the development of civilization.
- Students will be able to distinguish human language as a unique form of communication.
- Students will be able to explain and analyze the potential influence of culture on personality development, and on the structure of marriage and the motivation for particular marriage rules.
- Students will be able to analyze and describe differences between kinship and nonkinship systems of organization in various societies, as well as the various patterns of political organizations.
- Students will be able to contrast and compare the various subsistence patterns required in various environments including methods of exchange and differences in consumption practices.
- Students will be able to contrast and compare the universal functions of religion and art in various cultures.
- Students will be able to evaluate and describe the influence of American culture on various ethnic groups.
- Students will be able to identify and predict the current and future problems facing humanity.
|Human Relations in Business
||BUSM 60 (VOC)
- I am able to define organizational culture, socialization and mentoring
- I am able to analyze social perception
- I am able to review motivational theories related to organizational behavior
|Human resources Management
||BUSM 62 (VOC)
- I am able to explain theory and practical application of Equal Employment Opportunity current employment laws
- I am able to write a job description and job specification
- I am able to develop interviewing skills
||CISB 15 (VOC)
- Students completing CISB 15 - Microcomputer Applications will understand the importance of continuing their education in computer literacy.
- Students completing CISB 15 - Microcomputer Applications will be able to use Microsoft Word to create professional documents needed to create a computer security report.
- Students completing CISB 15 - Microcomputer Applications will be able to effectively use formulas and functions in worksheets.
|Payroll and Tax Accounting
||BUSA 70 (VOC)
- I am able to identify payroll records required by the employer in preparation for filing tax forms for Social Security, federal and state income tax, state disability benefits, and federal and state unemployment
- I am able to calculate wages and withholding amounts in payroll problems
- I am able to assemble payroll record keeping requirements for employers under current state and federal laws
|Principles of Business
||BUSM 20 (VOC)
- I am able to list and explain the foundations upon which business is built and the economic challenges facing the United States
- I am able to explain the global dimensions affecting businesses today and in the future
- I am able to describe and explain social responsibility and business ethics