||BUSO 25 (VOC)
- I am able to compose an appropriate, effective letter presenting good news, bad news, sales, or persuasive content
- I am able to use informative and sales letters to convey information and influence people favorably
- I am able to develop and deliver a 3-5 minute presentation on a business related topic
|Business Organization and Management
||BUSM 61 (VOC)
- I am able to apply management concepts and functions
- I am able to perform the strategic planning process and utilize decision making models
- I am able to identify organizing principles and identify different organizational designs
|Fundamentals of Accounting
||BUSA 11 (VOC)
- I am able to compute the ending balance in a company?s inventory account using FIFO and LIFO inventory methods
- I am able to calculate depreciation using the straight line method of depreciation
- I am able to calculate simple interest for a loan
|Human resources Management
||BUSM 62 (VOC)
- I am able to explain theory and practical application of Equal Employment Opportunity current employment laws
- I am able to write a job description and job specification
- I am able to develop interviewing skills
||CISB 15 (VOC)
- Students completing CISB 15 - Microcomputer Applications will understand the importance of continuing their education in computer literacy.
- Students completing CISB 15 - Microcomputer Applications will be able to use Microsoft Word to create professional documents needed to create a computer security report.
- Students completing CISB 15 - Microcomputer Applications will be able to effectively use formulas and functions in worksheets.
|Principles of Marketing
||BUSS 36 (VOC)
- I have developed a working knowledge of marketing terminology
- I am able to recall and apply promotional strategies used in the marketing of products and services.
- I am able to recall and apply distribution strategies used in the marketing of products and services
|Retail Store Management and Merchandising
||BUSS 50 (VOC)
- I am able to explain the role of retail as a marketing function
- I am able to compare and contrast requirements for success in retailing at entry level, mid-management and management positions
- I am able to explain the elements of profits and the effect merchandising decisions have on profit