- Steps to Apply
- Apply Now
- Financial Aid
- Special Admit Program
- Submit High School transcripts/AP scores
- Submit your Transcripts from Other Colleges
- Assessment Preparation
- Assessment Questionnaire (AQ) FAQs
- New Student Orientation (N.S.O.)
- Mountie Academic Plan (MAP) Sessions
- International Student Info
- Understanding the Catalog
Mt. SAC Counseling
Due to COVID-19 , the Counseling Department Office is currently closed until further notice.
Online services are available for students during this time of temporary remote/online instruction.
- Hours of operation: M-F 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Counseling appointments are held over phone, email-based , or video counseling.
(This is to enforce social distancing)
- For over-the-phone appointments, schedule through our Online appointment scheduler, or call either
(909) 346-3717 OR (626) 387-3930
- For Online Counseling (email based or video counseling). Please refer to the following
- For general questions, emails may be sent to: email@example.com
- All workshops under Counseling Department are cancelled until further notice.
- For latest campus updates regarding COVID-19, please see: https://www.mtsac.edu/health/
Not sure how to chart your path to your academic and career goals? Need help in creating your educational plan? Do you just need someone to talk to? The Mt. SAC Counseling Department is here to provide Personal, Academic and Career Counseling!
We Can Help You:
- Choose a major and/or goal
- Create a Mountie Academic Plan with all the courses you need to complete your goal
- Learn strategies to be successful in your classes
- Individual Appointments
- Orientations & Workshops
- Counseling Courses
Due to COVID-19 - Temporary Business hours are 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (909)346-3717
MT. SAC is temporarily closed due to COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 - Temporary Business hours are 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM