||AGOR 1 (VOC)
- Students completing AGOR 1 will be able to explain concepts related to plant structure and function.
- Students completing AGOR 1 will be able to describe climatic and microclimate interactions and how they influence plant growth.
- Students completing AGOR 1 will be able to explain how different types of soils can be managed to improve plant growth
- Students completing AGOR 1 will be able to correctly identify the nutrients required to correct nutrient deficiencies in plants.
- GEO- Students completing relevant assignments in Area B courses will evaluate the impact of science on their daily lives.
||AGOR 39 (VOC)
- Course completers will be able to identify common turf species and describe their uses
- Students completing AGOR 39 will be able to give a professional quality oral presentation.
- Course completers will be able to formulate and implement a complete Turf Management program for a specific site.