|Landscape Construction Fundamentals
||AGOR 71 (VOC)
- Identify and correctly use the proper tool needed for landscape projects.
Understand basic electrical concepts for low voltage landscape lighting projects
- Students will prepare site and properly install bricks on sand for a walkway project.
|Landscape Hardscape Applications
||AGOR 72 (VOC)
- Student will design and estimate materials needed for a block wall project.
- Completers will calculate electrical loads for a low voltage lighting system.
|Landscape Irrigation - Design and Installation
||AGOR 62 (VOC)
- Course completers will be able to evaluate a site and develop a functional design that meets client criteria
- Identify the proper components of a efficient automatic irrigation system
|Landscape Irrigation Systems Management
||AGOR 63 (VOC)
- Students will be able to determine the distribution uniformity of an irrigation system.
- Completers will be able to properly repair a PVC piping system used in Irrigation.
|Landscaping Laws, Contracting, and Estimating
||AGOR 73 (VOC)
- Students completing AGOR 73 will be able to organize and estimate labor and materials needed to complete a landscape project
- Students completing AGOR 73 will be able to prepare and implement a Home Improvement Contract.
- Students successfully completing this course will be able to compose suitable mission and vision statements for their fictitious or actual businesses.
|Tractor and Landscape Equipment Operations
||AGOR 51 (VOC)
- Students completing this course will be able to demonstrate safe operational skills and practices when operating tractors and other equipment
- Students completing this course will be able to demonstrate fundamentals of operating tractors and equipment covered in class