Accessibility at Mt. SAC
Mt. San Antonio College strives to ensure any media distributed electronically or published on the college website is accessible to all individuals.
What does it mean to be Accessible?
Make sure all electronic documents are usable by someone who...
- Cannot use a mouse
- Cannot hear
- Cannot see
- Cannot easily distinguish color differences
- Uses assistive technology (adaptive hardware and software) to access the document
—Used with permission from the High-Tech Center Training Unit (www.htctu.net)
All college webpages are regularly scanned for accessibility compliance. Training is conducted to ensure web editors understand the importance of accessible websites and are empowered to keep their pages accessible.
About this Website
The Accessibility site aims to serve as a knowledge base for faculty, staff, and the college community. It is an ever-growing resource with how-to guides and information on creating accessible content. The following links provide a starting point, while additional linked resources on the site can assist with more specific areas of interest.
- Getting started with accessibility
- Creating accessible webpages
- Creating accessible online documents (Microsoft Word, PDF, etc.)
- Accessibility events and training
Need Alternative Media? Find a Noncompliant Page?
Contact the Mt. SAC Compliance Officer in Human Resources at: (909) 274-4225 or reort a noncompliant webpage.