|Clinical Experience 3C
- The student has adequate knowledge of radiographic procedures and competently applies technical skills in clinical applications.
- The student will determine corrective measures to improve inadequate images.
|Clinical Experience 4
- The student will demonstrate technical competency.
- Student/Graduate will apply accurate positioning skills
- The student will use appropriate and effective written, oral and nonverbal communication with patients, the public, and members of the healthcare team
- The student will use personnel and radiation protection measures each exam warrants
- Student/Graduate will critique images to determine diagnostic quality.
- Student/Graduate will determine corrective measures for non-diagnostic images.
- Student/Graduate will provide patient-centered, clinically effective care for all patients regardless of age, gender, disability, special needs, ethnicity or culture.
|Mammography Principles and Procedures
- The student will analyze images for diagnostic quality and identify image quality problems
- The student will identify the internal anatomy and external anatomy of the breast
- The student will define the assessment categories within the Breast Imaging and Reporting Data System (BI-RADS)