|PC Operating Systems
||CNET 52 (VOC)
- CNET 52 students will demonstrate the ability to obtain technical information from each Windows operating system.
- Students completing CNET 52 will be able to install Windows operating systems.
||CNET 50 (VOC)
- Students completing CNET 50 will demonstrate effective troubleshooting strategies for isolating faults in all major personal computer (PC) subsystems and components.
- Students in CNET 50 will be able to define common terms and recognize symbols used in PC systems.
- Students completing CNET50 will be able to add/remove input and output devices properly on computer systems running current operating systems.
||CNET 54 (VOC)
- Students completing CNET 54 will be able to identify component-level malfunctions in a typical personal computer.
- Students completing CNET 54 will be able to demonstrate proper use of specific and general-purpose diagnostic aids available to the PC technician.