|Leadership in Nursing
- Each student will demonstrate the ability to discuss, recognize and differentiate objectives of nursing leadership and management by week-6 of the course.
|Medical-Surgical Nursing: Circulation and Oxygenation
- Course completers will successfully identify life threatening events in the cardiac patient.
- Each student will demonstrate knowledge of the appropriate nursing intervention associated to the corresponding rhythm strip.
|Medical-Surgical Nursing: Integration/Regulation
- Each student will demonstrate an appropriate neurological assessment by week-4 of the course.
- Students will demonstrate effective geriatric patient education for a neurological / endocrine patient.
|Preceptorship in Nursing
- Students will successfully perform patient centered care safely and accurately to include medication administration, head to toe assessment, and nursing interventions .
- By week three of the course each student will complete a Full Psychiatric Assessment.