||AGAN 1 (VOC)
- Course completers should be able to discuss the major current agricultural industry issues
- Course completers should be able to identify the common species & breeds of livestock
||AGLI 16 (VOC)
- Students completing AGLI 16 will be able to explain the structural changes that occurred during the evolution of the horse.
- Students completing AGLI 16 will be able to follow the vaccination schedule recommended by the American Association of Equine Practitioners.
- Students completing AGLI 16 will be able to distinguish between different breeds of the modern horse.
|Horse Ranch Management
||AGLI 18 (VOC)
- Students completing AGLI 18 will be able to develop a business plan for a proposed equine facility.
- Course completers will explain laws and legislations regulating horse farms and businesses.
- Course completers will develop and implement a health plan for a breeding program with the resources available.