|Advanced Mechanical Refrigeration
- AIRC 34 course completers will evaluate the operation of a commercial refrigeration system
- AIRC course completes will modify the operation of a commercial refrigeration system.
|Building Automation Fundamentals
- AIRC 61 completers will understand the operation and function of the major components of a Central Plant.
Method of Evaluation: Students will properly identify the major components that are critical to a Central Plant.
- AIRC 61 course completers will understand the application and use of general purpose controllers and application specific controllers.
|Building Automation Networks and Programming
- AIRC 65 completers will successfully understand the setup procedure for a general purpose controller.
|Commercial Electrical for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Completers will understand electrical sequence of operations of commercial refrigeration equipment.
- Students will monitor proper phasing for 3 phase power
- Students completing CNET 56 will be able to identify and distinguish among the different media used in network communications.
- Students completing CNET 56 will be able to determine the most appropriate standards, protocols, and access methods for a given network.
- Students completing CNET56 will be able to correctly determine an IPv4 address, broadcast address, and network address from a binary IPv4 address and binary subnet mask.
|Electrical Fundamentals for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Course completers will successfully use electrical meters commonly used in the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration industry.
- AIRC 25 Course completers will understand the electrical sequence of operation for a five ton air conditioning system.
- AIRC 67 completers will successfully understand the proper use and application of a light level meter.
- AIRC 67 completers will understand the design of an energy model.
- AIRC 20 course completers will properly handle refrigerants
- AIRC 20 course completers will evaluate the mechanical operation of an air conditioning system.
|Technical Applications in Microcomputers
||ELEC 11 (VOC)
- Students completing ELEC 11 will demonstrate the ability to produce a correctly formatted and error-free employment cover letter using Microsoft Word.
- Students completing ELEC 11 will be able to produce an expense spreadsheet with a chart in Microsoft Excel.
- Students completing ELEC 11 will demonstrate the ability to produce a correctly formatted and error-free resume in Microsoft Word
- Demonstrate various features of the Windows operating system specifically used in electronic technology.
- Define and discuss common vocabulary words associated with technology and computers.
- Design and implement various word processing assignments including: memos, technical reports, and a resume.
- Design and implement various spreadsheet assignments including data in chart and graph form.
- Implement various database assignments including data manipulation, report generations.
- Identify features of computer presentation methods.
- Demonstrate using the internet to research a given topic.
- 70% of students will produce a spreadsheet with an accompanying chart with no more than two errors in formulas.
|XML Secure Programming
- Students completing CISW 41 - XML Secure Programming will be able to format XML using Cascading Style Sheets.
- Students completing CISW 41 - XML Secure Programming will be able to create a well-formed XML document.
- Students completing CISW 41 - XML Secure Programming will be able to reformat an XML document using XSLT.