||BUSO 25 (VOC)
- I am able to compose an appropriate, effective letter presenting good news, bad news, sales, or persuasive content
- I am able to use informative and sales letters to convey information and influence people favorably
- I am able to develop and deliver a 3-5 minute presentation on a business related topic
||BUSO 5 (VOC)
- I am able to analyze sentences in terms of part of speech and sentence structure
- I am able to apply correct punctuation to sentences
- I am able to develop business related ideas into unified, coherent paragraphs, using correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
||CISB 51 (VOC)
- Students completing CISB 51 - Microsoft PowerPoint will be able to incorporate appropriate text, graphics, transitions, and animations into presentations which can be delivered to an audience by the student as an oral presentation or as a self-running presentation.
- Students completing CISB 51 - Microsoft PowerPoint will be able to Use PowerPoint templates and design themes to create presentations.
||CISB 31 (VOC)
- Students completing CISB 31 - Microsoft Word will be able to create a Word document in which text, paragraphs, and layout are formatted effectively and efficiently.
- Students completing CISB 31 - Microsoft Word will be able to use Word's mail merge feature to generate customized letters and mailing labels in mass.
|Oral Communications for Business
||BUSO 26 (VOC)
- I am able to apply communication skills in simulated business situations such as conferences and business groups
- I am able to develop topical outlines, note cards, and visual aids
- I am able to evaluate presentation preparation and delivery
||CISW 15 (VOC)
- Students completing CISW 15 - Website Development will be able to link Web Page documents and entire websites together.
- Students completing CISW 15 - Website Development will be able to create custom styles sved in a cascading style sheet.