- Students will demonstrate appropriate interview strategies.
- Students will construct a professional resume.
- Students will complete the Career Occupational Preference Survey (COPS) and the Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) assessments to evaluate their career interests and personality type. 75% of Students will complete both assessments and develop educational goals.
||CISB 15 (VOC)
- Students completing CISB 15 - Microcomputer Applications will understand the importance of continuing their education in computer literacy.
- Students completing CISB 15 - Microcomputer Applications will be able to use Microsoft Word to create professional documents needed to create a computer security report.
- Students completing CISB 15 - Microcomputer Applications will be able to effectively use formulas and functions in worksheets.
|Office Management Skills
- Students will identify proper methods for electronic communication (etiquette, sending, receiving, and managing of emails and faxes).
- Students will research the internet for reliable information in three specific categories about a career that requires the use of office skill