|HSE Preparation - Mathematics
- HSEstudents will apply basic number properties to charts and graphs.
- Students will solve simple and multi-step mathematical word problems.
- Students will write and simplify ratios and proportions.
|HSE Preparation - Reasoning through Lan High School Equivalency
- Students will apply the writing process to produce a 1-2 page essay.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency in drawing comparisons between two texts and making inferences.
- Students will revise documents.
- Students will construct an effective extended response to a prompt.
|HSE Preparation - Science
- Students will draw scientific conclusions from charts, tables, graphs, maps and figures.
- Students will describe the solar system.
- Students will describe the earth’s structure, weather, resources and their influence on human life.
|HSE Preparation - Social Studies
- Students will interpret historical texts, charts, tables, maps, photographs and cartoons
- Students will recognize key facts of United States and world history in texts.
- Students will explain how people change the Earth's physical geography