|Irene Malmegren||VP Instruction/Co-Chair||Ongoing||Administration|
|Joumana McGowan||Associate VP Instruction||Ongoing||Administration|
|Madelyn Arballo||Dean, School of Continuing Education||Ongoing||Administration|
|Kristina Allende||Curriculum Liaison/Co-Chair||2017-18||Administration|
|Vacant||Management (appointed by the Vice President, Student Services)||2017-20||Academic Senate|
|Jamaika Fowler||Articulation Officer||Ongoing||Academic Senate|
|Dianne Rowley||Assistant Curriculum Liaison||2017-18||Academic Senate|
|Martin Ramey||President, Academic Senate||2017-18||Academic Senate|
|Lina Soto or designee (Scott Guth)||Vice President, Academic Senate||2017-18||Academic Senate|
|Dana Miho||Faculty, Non-Credit (appointed by the Academic Senate)||2016-19||Academic Senate|
|Cristina Hernandez||Faculty (appointed by the Academic Senate)||2015-18||Academic Senate|
|Vacant||Faculty representing the Library (appointed by the Academic Senate)||2017-19||Academic Senate|
|Sandra Weatherilt||Distance Learning Coordinator||2016-18||Academic Senate|
|Emily Woolery||Outcomes Coordinator||2016-18||Academic Senate|
|Fatima Michelle Salazar||Student (appointed by the Associated Students)||2017-18||Associated Students|
Curriculum and Instruction Council
The purpose of the Curriculum and Instruction Council is to make recommendations about educational design and delivery policies and procedures to the Academic Senate.
- Recommend academic policies, procedures, and guidelines related to curriculum and assessment; the granting of credit, degree, certificate and general education requirements; and other related issues, such as Administrative Procedures.
- Review and make recommendations regarding the appropriateness and need of proposed credit and noncredit programs and courses within programs.
- Review and make recommendations regarding fee-based offerings.
- Recommend instructional priorities for the College.
- Review and forward recommendations from Distance Learning Committee, Content Review Committee, Equivalency Committee, and Outcomes Committee to the Academic Senate.
- Review and recommend associate degree requirements, CSU general education certification, and IGETC requirements.
- Review and forward course and program recommendations from the Educational Design Committee and Transfer and General Education Subcommittee to the Board of Trustees.
Dr. Irene Malmgren
Vice President, Instruction
Dr. Joumana McGowan
Associate Vice President, Instruction
Office of Instruction
M-Th 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
F 7:30 A.M. -4:30 P.M.