Winter 2019 Classes
Get ahead and stay ahead
- Save money on general education classes for transfer (just $46/unit)
- Choose from 260+ associate degree and career training certificates
- Receive support from more than 25 free student support programs
- REGISTRATION BEGINS: November 7, 2018
- CLASSES HELD: January 7, 2019 to February 17, 2019
- FINALS WEEK: Held at the last class meeting
- Last day to add a class: coming soon
- Last day to petition for 2019 Winter Intersession graduation: November 30, 2018
- Last day to return parking permits: January 14, 2019
Explore Our Offerings
- ONLINE SEARCH FOR CLASSES: Offers the most accurate and up-to-date list of courses available.
- PRINT SCHEDULE OF CLASSES: Pick up a printed version at the student Bookstore (Building 9A), Student Services Center (Building 9B) or the Marketing Office (Building 4-Room 2425).
- COLLEGE CATALOG: This key publication describes our academic programs, student services, general regulations,
requirements and procedures. It also describes all classes offered by the institution.