Ask Joe
Mt. SAC Emergency Alert

Alert: Mt. SAC has Transitioned to Online Classes and Services (see Learn more about our COVID-19 response at

Admissions Forms and Publications

You can download and read about many of the forms needed for admissions and registration at the links below. If you have any questions about these forms, or can't find a form you're looking for, contact the Admissions and Records office at (909) 274-4415.

Instructions to Fill-Out and Submit Forms 
  1. Download form to your computer.
  2. Fill-out form.
  3. Save form with a different file name (e.g. add your name to the form name, "SectionTransferJoeMountie").
  4. Click on button below.
  5. Attach form to email.
  6. Send email.
Please submit completed form(s) to: 
Please use GOOGLE CHROME web browser to utilize fillable feature of the form(s).

AB 540 / California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request - Use this form if you want to apply to be exempt from paying the nonresident tuition fees.

Application for Admission - Resident and nonresident students should use this link to apply to Mt. SAC.

Application for Certificate - To apply for a certificate after completion of a program.

Application for Graduation / Graduation Petition  - This link will direct you to the Graduation website.

Application for International Students - This link will direct you to the international students website.

College Catalog - Policies, degree requirements, and course descriptions for the academic year.

Duplicate Certificate Request - If you need a duplicate of your certificate, use this form.

Duplicate Diploma Request - Use this form if you need a duplicate of your diploma.

Grade Option Request - If your course allows, complete this form to take a credit class for "pass/no pass" instead of a letter grade. 

Late Add - This form is to add a class after the add code has expired. 

Level Transfer -  Use this form if you want to transfer to a different course level (for example, BIOL1 to BIOL2). 

Out-of-State Tuition Exemption Request - This form is for veterans or their dependents to apply to be exempt from paying nonresident tuition fees.

Petition for Exceptional Action - Use this form if you need special consideration due to extenuating circumstances beyond your control.

Reinstatement - If you were enrolled in a class and later dropped (mistakenly by you or professor), use this form to request to be enrolled again in the class.  

Request for Verification of Enrollment - This form is to verify your enrollment/non-enrollment at Mt. SAC for a third-party.  

Request to Change Legal or Mailing Address - Use this form to change your legal or mailing address. 

Request to Change Name, Social Security Number, or Birth Date - This form is to change or correct your name, social security number, or birth date.

Residency Reclassification - This is the form you need if you want to change your status from a non-California resident to a California resident. 

Section Transfer Use this form if you want to transfer to a different section of the same course (for example, BIOL1, MW to BIOL1, TTH). 

Security Block - If you don't want Mt. SAC to provide your student records to third parties, fill out this request form.

Transcripts - If you want to request official transcripts, this link will direct you to the Transcripts webpage. 

Transcripts Evaluation - This is the form you need if you want your transcripts from other colleges to be evaluated for course credit at Mt. SAC. 

Variance - Use this form if you are requesting variance for a degree, certificate, prerequisite, or credit for equivalent course.