The Transfer Center will help you prepare to transfer through workshops, activities, events, and advising.
Mt. San Antonio College ranks in the top 10 in transferring students to UC, CSU and private colleges. Our students have excellent prospects for getting into the universities of their choice because of the excellent quality of our academic courses, the great amount of support we give our students, and how easy we make it for students to transfer.
Explore four-year colleges and universities
- Check out internet resources to research potential colleges, majors and more!
- Explore our transfer resource library and computer lab.
Understand the transfer process
- Attend workshops applying to universities, writing personal statements, UC Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAGs), and more.
- Get help with one-on-one transfer advising and assistance.
Get out there
- Participate in university tours to visit campuses that interest you. We visit Southern California universities as well as offer yearly overnight trips to visit Northern California universities such as UC Berkeley.
Connect with university representatives
- Make an appointment with university representatives to learn more about your desired transfer institutions.
- Attend college fairs held throughout the fall and spring semesters.
Celebrate transfer success
- Attend the annual Transfer Achievement Celebration held in late spring specifically for transferring students.
- Be featured on the Transfer Hall of Fame wall.
Spring 2023 Hours:
Monday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
Building 9B, 2nd floor