How to Apply
If you're ready to join Mt. San Antonio College, it all starts with your application.
|ACADEMIC TERM||APPLICATION AVAILABLE||DATES OF CLASSES|
|Fall 2020 Semester||September 3, 2019||August 24, 2020 to December 13, 2020|
|Winter 2021 Intersession||September 3, 2020||January 4, 2021 to February 14, 2021|
|Spring 2021 Semester||September 3, 2020||February 22, 2021 to June 13, 2021|
|Summer 2021 Intersession||September 3, 2020||June 21, 2021 to August 1, 2021|
|Fall 2021 Semester||September 3, 2020||August 23, 2021 to December 12, 2021|
Before you applyIt's a good idea to gather the following materials before you begin the application process:
- Your social security number, if you have one.
- Names and dates (month and year) of all high schools and colleges attended.
- A valid email address that you check frequently. This is where we'll send follow-up information about your application. If you do not have one, we recommend that you create an email account prior to applying.
- Your permanent resident card (if applicable).
After you applyRemember you need to complete the enrollment process before you can take classes:
- Check your email regularly for an e-mail confirmation containing very important Mt. SAC enrollment information. This message will be sent to the email address you provided in your application.
- It's important to complete the enrollment process. The application and enrollment process is different for different types of students. To learn more about the steps you need to take, visit our Steps to Apply and Enroll page here.