Student Support Services
Mt. San Antonio College offers a number of support programs for students in all different types of situations. Whether you're a veteran, a foster youth, an international student or a DREAMer, we have a support program designed to help you as you work to achieve your educational goals.
- ACES: Helps students who are low-income, the first in their family to attend college, or
disabled earn an associate degree and transfer from Mt. SAC to a four-year university
to earn their bachelor's degree.
- Arise: Mt. SAC's newest support program, designed to help Asian American and Pacific Islander
students boost their academic performance.
- ASPIRE: Provides educational support to increase the academic success, degree completion,
and transfer rates of African-American and other students.
- Bridge: Offers different learning communities to increase students' academic and personal
success. Students participating in a learning community are enrolled in linked or
clustered classes that are taught in a cooperative environment between instructors.
- CalWORKS: Provides educational assistance to students who receive cash-aid through Temporary
Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
- CARE: Designed to help single parents who are CalWORKS recipients with children under the
age of 14. This program is also known as Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education.
- Accessibility Resource Centers for Students: Works to provide full and equal access to any facility, class, program, service,
or activity on the Mt. SAC campus.
- EOPS: Also known as Extended Opportunity Programs and Services, EOPS is a state-funded
program that provides educational and financial support to eligible students who have
historically experienced economic and educational disadvantages.
- REACH: REACH is an educational program designed to assist current and former foster youth
in their transition into college, at Mt. SAC and as they transfer to a university.
- High School Outreach: Helps local high school graduating seniors successfully transition into life at Mt.
San Antonio College.
- International Students: Visit this page to learn about the application process, support programs, and resources
available for international students.
- Pride Center: The Mt. SAC Pride Center is a resource center and lounge space for the LGBTQ community and its allies/advocates.
- Veterans Services: The Veterans Services Department offers a number of programs and opportunities that
provide economic and financial support for veterans and their family members.
- WIN: The WIN program is a student-athlete tutorial program that offers a variety of academic services.
- Admissions: The Admissions and Records Office is where students start and finish their educational
journey at Mt. SAC. Our staff is available to assist students in entering the college
and registering for classes.
- Assessment Center: The Assessment Center helps students prepare for placement tests, take tests and
find the courses for their needs.
- Career Services: Career Services provides employment assistance and opportunities for Mt. SAC students
- Child Development Center: We provide high quality full and part day early childhood education services to
the children of students, staff/faculty and community families.
- Counseling: This department provides academic and career counseling services for students. It
also teaches courses in student development and conducts new student orientations,
probation workshops, and participate in community and high school outreach.
- Financial Aid: Mt. SAC offers a variety of financial aid programs funded by the federal and state
governments and private sources, including the Mt. SAC Foundation.
- Graduation: Learn more about preparing to graduate and taking part in commencement ceremonies.
- Health Services: The Student Health Center helps keep students physically and emotionally healthy
so they can perform at their best. Students can see licensed professionals for minor
treatment and take part in educational workshops.
- Records: The Admissions and Records Office is where students start and finish their educational
journey at Mt. SAC. Our staff is available to assist students in navigating and maintaining
their academic records.
- Student Life: Get involved in clubs, activities, and student government.
- Transfer Services: Students looking to transfer to a four-year university should take advantage of
this department's services.
- Tutoring & Academic Resources: Numerous tutoring programs are available online and in person covering a range of topics.
- Cashier's Office (cashier)
- Child Development Center
- See the Tutoring & Academic Resources Page