Recommendations and Resolutions
The purpose of the Distance Learning Committee is to discuss, review, and evaluate distance learning modes of instruction, and recommend and promote best practices and new opportunities for distance learning and teaching. The following recommendations have been approved by Mt. SAC'S Academic Senate.
Distance Learning Committee Recommendations
- Recommendation for Anticipating "triggers" for Substantive Change Proposal - ???
- Temporary Moratorium on Out-of-State Students - May 2014
- Recommendation for Adding Students in a Hybrid class - April 2014
- Recommendation for Adding Students in an Online class - February 2014
- Recommendation Changes in DL Amendment Form Submission (re-review of courses) - Oct. 2013
- LMS Recommendation - for switching to Moodlerooms - April 2011
- New Distance Learning Course Amendment Form - October 2010
- Changes in Scheduling Distance Learning Courses - May 27, 2010
- Authentication of Student Participation in Distance Learning Courses - April 16, 2009
- Changes to Skills and Pedagogy for Online Teaching (SPOT) - December 3, 2009
- SPOT by Bb (by consent in C&I Report to AS) - Spring 2009