Please note that the forms below are not ADA compliant but we are working hard to meet the guidelines for ADA compliance. Stay tuned!
These forms are available for pick up in the Counseling Center, 9B 2nd floor.
Counseling Center Forms
Academic Progress Report
Students have academic standing of Probation, Continued Probation, or Reinstated Dismissed must schedule a counseling appointment and submit an Academic Progress Report by week 8 of each semester until they return to Good Standing.
Dismissal Appeal (Spring/Fall)
Students who are subject to dismissal may request an appeal of dismissal through the Counseling Center. Appeals must be submitted online by the stated deadline prior to the beginning of the following semester. You must submit the Dismissal Appeal via the online link provided in your Probation and Dismissal Channel located in the Student tab of your portal.
GE Certification Request
Students who are required to submit verification of the completion of the CSU and/or IGETC General Education patters to their transfer institution may request a CSU or IGETC certification through the Counseling Center.
Semester Prerequisite Override Request
Students who have completed a prerequisite course at another college or university, may request a prerequisite override* through the Counseling Center.
*Students must attach unofficial transcript as documentation of course(s) completed
* Prerequisite override request must be resubmitted each semester.
Student Success and Support Form
Students are exempt from Orientation and Counseling/Advisement if they:
- I have graduated with an Associate degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
Must provide a copy of transcripts as documentation of degree attainment.
- I have enrolled at the college for a reason other than career development or advancement, transfer, attainment of a degree or certificate of achievement, or completion of a basic skills or English as a Second Language course sequence.
- I have earned 60 units or more from a regionally accredited institution.
Must provide a copy of transcripts as documentation of units earned from another institution.
- I am enrolled at Mt. SAC solely to take a course that is legally mandated for employment as defined in section 55000 or necessary in response to a significant change in industry or licensure standings.
- I am enrolled as a special admit student pursuant to Education Code section 76001.
Over 7/18 Units Petition
Student may enroll in a maximum of 18 units in Spring and Fall, and a maximum of 7 units in Summer and winter session.
STUDENT PETITIONING MUST MEET CAMPUS POLICY:
Student who have completed a minimum of 15 college units in a given semester with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
AND have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
Over 100 Units Appeal
Students who have earned 100 or more degree applicable units and lose priority registration may request an appeal through the Counseling Center.
Special Admit Packet for Fall 2019 will be available June.
The Special Admit Program is open to high school students who would benefit from taking advanced scholastic or vocational work at Mt. San Antonio College. Through this program, students can complete college level courses during the Summer, Fall and Spring semesters. Visit the Special Admit webpage and learn how to get a jumpstart on college courses while still in high school!
Please visit Special Admit webpage
All documents are provided in Adobe PDF format unless otherwise indicated. Click here to download Acrobat Reader if you do not have a PDF reader already installed.