Express Zoom Counseling
Express Zoom Counseling services are offered by the Mt. SAC Counseling Department to make answers to quick questions easily available to students by using Zoom. It is important to note that Express Zoom Counseling is for quick questions only and the hours that it is available are limited.
Student conduct at Mt. SAC must conform to district policy and college procedures. Violations to the Online Counseling services, for which students are subject to disciplinary action, include but are not limited to the following:
- Forgery, alteration, or misuse of college documents, records, or identification
- Tampering with the Express Zoom Counseling website, internet access and software, or misuse of any computer technology
- Knowingly furnishing false information to the Express Zoom Counseling team.
Privacy Protection and Confidentiality
Information about you is confidential. Communications will be accessible to all online counselors and administrators.
- Per the Family Rights and Privacy Acts (FERPA), I hereby grant permission for Mt. SAC online counselors to release information about me
- I authorize online counselors and administrators to access and use my records
- I have provided an accurate and private email address
- I have provided accurate personal information, educational history, and educational goals
- I am the student associated with the student ID reported in the following intake
I have read the above information in detail. I understand and agree to the terms and conditions for online counseling.