The Completion Center provides a space for students who are preparing to graduate or transfer from Mt. SAC to receive support and guidance for achieving their educational goal(s)
Due to COVID-19 , the Completion Center is currently closed until further notice. Online services are available for students during this time of temporary remote/online instruction.
- Hours of operation
- Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Counseling appointments are held over phone or email-based. The completion counselors
- Jesse Lopez
- Angel Lujan
- Rudy Santacruz
- How to schedule a counseling appointment with the Completion Center:
- Call (909) 274-5187
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions or support, please email: email@example.com
- For latest campus updates regarding COVID-19, please see: https://www.mtsac.edu/health/
Do you have questions about the graduation/certificate application process? Would you like support getting connected to Mt. SAC resources?
Get live help during office hours from our friendly front desk staff virtually.
Users must have a working microphone and speaker.
Tuesdays 9AM-11AM and 1PM-3PM Wednesdays 9AM-11AM and 1PM-3PM Thursdays 9AM-11AM and 1PM-3PM Fridays 9AM-11AM
|Kaylynn Lare||Program Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Stacy Lee||Program Specialistemail@example.com|
|Jesse Lopez||Faculty Counselor|
|Angel Lujan||Faculty Counselor|
|Rudy Santacruz||Faculty Counselor|