The Transfer Center staff is available to assist you by phone, email, and Zoom drop-in or appointment. Check our calendar for fall 2020 online workshops, events, and more.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or text (909) 274-0857
We will answer calls, texts, and voicemails Monday - Thursday, 9:00am - 5:00pm and Friday, 1:00pm - 4:30pm.
- Zoom Drop-in Transfer Application Assistance & Advising Hours:
Monday 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 12:00pm and 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 12:00pm
Thursday 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Friday 1:00pm - 4:00pm
(Join on Zoom or call (669) 900-6833 with meeting ID 640 172 385)
- Schedule a transfer advising appointment
Mt. San Antonio College ranks in the top 10 in transferring students to UC, CSU and private colleges. Our students have excellent prospects for getting into the universities of their choice because of the excellent quality of our academic courses, the great amount of support we give our students, and how easy we make it for students to transfer.
The Transfer Center will help you prepare to transfer through workshops, activities, events, and advising.
Explore four-year colleges and universities
- Check out internet resources to research potential colleges, majors and more!
- Explore our transfer resource library and computer lab.
Understand the transfer process
- Attend workshops applying to universities, writing personal statements, UC Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAGs), and more.
- Get help with one-on-one transfer advising and assistance.
Get out there
- Participate in university tours to visit campuses that interest you. We visit Southern California universities as well as offer yearly overnight trips to visit Northern California universities such as UC Berkeley.
Connect with university representatives
- Make an appointment with university representatives to learn more about your desired transfer institutions.
- Attend college fairs held throughout the fall and spring semesters.
Celebrate transfer success
- Attend the annual Transfer Achievement Celebration held in late spring specifically for transferring students.
- Be featured on the Transfer Hall of Fame wall.