Mt. San Antonio College offers a competitive and excellent benefits package providing medical, dental, and vision benefits for eligible employees and their dependents. Lifetime medical benefits are also available for eligible employees. Life insurance coverage of $75,000 is also provided for each eligible employee.
The District also offers a variety of voluntary supplemental plans such as:
- Term Life Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Section 125 - Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tax Shelter Annuities - 403(b)
All eligible employees are entitled to receive paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays. Supplemental life insurance for employee and/or dependents, income protection plans, tax shelter annuities, and payroll deductions to credit unions are available under Mt. San Antonio College voluntary payroll deductions.
Health, Dental, Vision & Supplemental Life Insurance
- 2018 Instructions for Open Enrollment Plan
- 2018-2019 Annual Heath and Welfare Contribution
- 2019 Open Enrollment Booklet
- 2019 Health Benefits Summary
- 2019 Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Election Form
- 2019 Tenthly Rate Sheet
- CalPERS Medical Enrollment Form
- Delta Dental Comparison Sheet
- Delta Dental Enrollment/Change Form
- MetLife Supplemental Rates
- MetLife Supplemental Enrollment Form
- MetLife Statement of Health
- MetLife Beneficiary Form
- Insurance Carriers Contact Information Sheet
Employee Assistance Program (EASE)
EASE is a specialized program available to employees - paid for by the District that offers confidential help (no charge to you) for matters such as:
- Family troubles with spouse or children
- Emotional distress
- Drug/alcohol problems
- On-the-job anxieties and stress
- Grief, loss, and transitions
EASE services are not only for you, but also your immediate family members too. For detailed information regard the EASE Program, please see attached link.
Retirement is earned through the California Public Employee's Retirement System (CalPERS) that is also integrated with Social Security or California State Teacher's Retirement System (CalSTRS).
For detailed information regarding benefits, please contact Norma Vizcarra (A-K) at (909) 274-5872 or Melissa Aguirre (L-Z) at (909) 274-5419.