Mt. San Antonio College offers a competitive and excellent benefits package providing medical, dental, and vision benefits for eligible employees and their dependents. Lifetime medical benefits are also available for eligible employees. Life insurance coverage of $75,000 is also provided for each eligible employee.
The District also offers a variety of voluntary supplemental plans such as:
- Term Life Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Section 125 - Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tax Shelter Annuities - 403(b)
All eligible employees are entitled to receive paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays. Supplemental life insurance for employee and/or dependents, income protection plans, tax shelter annuities, and payroll deductions to credit unions are available under Mt. San Antonio College voluntary payroll deductions.
CalPERS 2021 Open Enrollment: September 21 - October 9, 2020
This will be the only opportunity for eligible full-time faculty to enroll or make changes to your medical, dental, vision, and supplemental life insurance benefit offerings. Your election will be effective January 1, 2021 and continue through December 31, 2021.
Adjunct - Fall 2020 Kaiser Permanente Medical & Cigna Dental Open Enrollment: August 24 - September 18, 2020
This will be the only opportunity for eligible Adjunct faculty to enroll or make changes to your medical and dental insurance benefit offerings. Your election will be effective as follows:
- Enrollment packet submitted by August 31, 2020 will be effective September 1, 2020 - February 28, 2021
- Enrollment packets submitted by September 18, 2020 will be effective October 1, 2020 - February 28, 2021
For detailed benefits information please contact:
- Norma Vizcarra, Benefits Specialist (909) 274-5872 regarding full time Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, and retirees
- Melissa Aguirre, Benefits Specialist (909) 274-5419 regarding Classified, Auxiliary, Confidential, Management, and retirees