Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Programs
Mt. San Antonio Community College’s strategic and academic goals are deeply rooted in a strong commitment to advancing and enhancing the equity, diversity and cultural proficiency of the campus community. By valuing and managing the concerns of a diverse community, the College is able to attract and retain an exceptional workforce and student body. The EEO Programs Office develops and implements programs that encourage and support diversity and inclusion within the College community and is responsible for:
- Advocating behaviors which support the values of treating all persons with dignity and respect
- Promoting the fair and equitable treatment of all persons
- Providing a mechanism for members of the College community to raise and resolve questions and concerns
The College is an equal opportunity employer. The policy of the College is to encourage applications from ethnic and racial minorities, women, persons with disabilities, and Vietnam-era veterans. No person shall be denied employment because of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex (gender), age, sexual orientation, or the perception that a person has one or more of these characteristics.
Campus Equity & Diversity Committee
To learn more about the Campus Equity & Diversity Committee or Mt. San Antonio College’s EEO Plan please see the links below:
- Campus Equity & Diversity Committee Purpose and Function
- Campus Equity & Diversity Committee Members
- Mt. San Antonio College EEO Plan
You may contact any of the following employees with questions or concerns regarding information found above.
Sokha Song, Ed.D.
Director, EEO Programs & Title IX Coordinator
Manager, Title IX/EEO Investigations