Due to COVID-19 , the Counseling Department Office is providing services remotely:
- Hours of operation: M-F 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Counseling appointments are held over phone, email-based , or video counseling.
(This is to enforce social distancing)
- For over-the-phone appointments, schedule through our Online appointment scheduler or call either
- For Online Counseling (email based or video counseling). Please refer to information
on this webpage.
- For general questions, email may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All workshops under Counseling Department are cancelled until further notice.
- For latest campus updates regarding COVID-19, please see: https://www.mtsac.edu/health/
Online Counseling services provides students the opportunity to interact with a counselor in an online environment. There are two ways to interact with a counselor and the services provided are as follows:
|Services Offered||Interactive Exchange (Email Based)||Video Counseling (Face-to-Face)|
|Certificate, Associate Degree, and Transfer Requirements||X||X|
|Personal, Academic, Career Counseling||X|
|Probation or Dismissal information and status||X||X|
|1st semester course registration assistance||X||X|
|Comprehensive (through completion) Educational Plan||X|
|Assessment of English, Math, and Reading course level||X||X|
Unofficial transcripts must be readily available
* Official college transcripts are officially evaluated by Admissions & Records