The Mt. SAC Chemistry Department offers rigorous, technology-oriented curricula at all levels, enhanced by state-of-the-art lecture and laboratory facilities.
Family Science Festival - November 2, 2019
Come and experience science with our faculty and students on Saturday, November 2nd,
from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm on campus! Enjoy fun science activities, demonstrations,
and experiments for the whole family. For more information, contact Professor Jenny
Leung at email@example.com or call her at 909-274-6311.
Download an event flyer for all details: English Spanish Chinese
Ways to Get Involved
- Study group meetings in Chemistry Study Room, 7-2108 E
- Chem 99 - Special Projects in Chemistry
- Chemistry Club
- APPLE Club (Association of Pre-Pharmacy Learners and Educators)
- Supplemental Instructor (SI) - contact Eva Figueroa in Tutorial Services
- STEM Coach - contact STEM Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Bldg 61, Room 3318.
Dedicated, innovative faculty regularly utilize modern analytical instrumentation, including Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR), Gas Chromatography (GC), Fourier-Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR), and Pasco or Vernier lab probes in many chemistry courses and research projects. The Chemistry Department is currently looking to expand its pool of adjunct professors. If interested, please contact Department Chair, Todd Clements, at email@example.com for more information.