Get a State-of-the-Art Education!
The Mt. SAC Chemistry Department offers rigorous, technology-oriented curricula at
all levels, enhanced by state-of-the-art lecture and laboratory facilities. Dedicated,
innovative faculty regularly utilize modern analytical instrumentation, including
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR), Gas Chromatography (GC), Fourier-Transform Infrared
Spectroscopy (FTIR), and Pasco or Vernier lab probes in many chemistry courses and
Ways to Get Involved
- Study group meetings in Chemistry Study Room, 7-2108 E
- Chem 99 - Special Projects in Chemistry
- Chemistry Club
- APPLE Club (Association of Pre-Pharmacy Learners and Educators)
- Supplemental Instructor (SI)
- STEM Coach - contact STEM Office at email@example.com or visit Bldg 61, Room 3318.
For more information about the Chemistry Department and its offerings, please contact the Chemistry Department Chair, Masoud Roueintan at firstname.lastname@example.org.