Student Activities Fee
What is the Student Activities Fee? The $15 Student Activity Fee allows your student government to provide scholarships,
leadership opportunities, cultural events, discounted tickets, funding for student
events and many other co-curricular programs and services for students. Some of the benefits students receive by paying the Student Activities Fee are:
- Free admission & free food at all A.S. events through the semester: A.S. Visibility,
Athletics Fair, Finals Frenzy, New Student Welcome, Pop-In with the President & more!
- Funding to higher education professional and academic conferences
- Access to resources and recreation equipment at the Recognized Student Club & Organization
- Eligibility to apply for A.S. scholarships
- Eligibility to purchase discounted tickets (available at the SAC Bookstore)
- Eligibility to apply for A.S. Leadership Conferences
- Eligibility to vote in Mt. SAC Student Body Elections & hold an A.S. Officer position
- Eligibility to hold an officer position in a campus Recognized Club and Organization
Student Representation Fee - $2 per semester (Fall/Spring)
The $2 Student Representation Fee, mandated by Assembly Bill (AB) 1504, provides support
for student government representatives who may be presenting positions and viewpoints
to representatives, offices, and agencies of local, district, and state governments.
The fee is divided, with $1 going to the Associated Students of Mt. San Antonio College,
and $1 for use by the Student Senate of the California Community Colleges. For example,
this fee supports sending students to conferences to advocate for solutions towards
issues faced by California Community College students and lobby for adequate tuition
and services. For more information about this fee visit this FAQ.