This group consists of thirty-eight auditioned singers who perform works from the Renaissance through new works of the Twenty-First Century.
During the past twenty-seven years, since the arrival of their director Bruce Rogers, the Mt. San Antonio College Chamber Singers, have been extremely active, winning numerous awards and receiving special performance invitations, including:
- 11 American Choral Directors Association (ACDA) National and Regional Conference performances.
- 5 California State Convention performances.
- 6 European tours.
- Winners of two platinum medals at the "Xinghai Prize International Choir Championships" in Guangzhou, China.
- Winners of three Gold Medals at the “World Choir Games” in Tshwane, South Africa.
- Winners of the prestigious Pavarotti Trophy and the title of Choir of the World at the “International Musical Eisteddfod Competition” in Wales.
- First Place award winners at the “Grand Prix Choir Competition” in Varna , Bulgaria.
- First Place award winners at the "American International Choral Competition", held in Reno, Nevada.
- First Place award winners at the "Grand Prix of Nations" choral competition in Magdeburg, Germany.
- Headline performance at the” Canadian Rocky Mountain Music Festival” in Banff.
- Headline performance at the "Australian National Choral Association Convention" in Port Macquarie.
- Headline performances on the Carnegie Hall Stage in New York City on four different occasions.
- Special invitation performance for Senator Dianne Feinstein in Washington D.C.
- Performance of “Star Wars In Concert” to sell-out audiences at the Honda Center and the Nokia Theater.
- Numerous performance tours throughout the United States and Canada.
The Chamber Singers are the main performing choir at Mt. San Antonio College, giving numerous concerts on campus and throughout the local community.
For additional information, contact Professor Bruce Rogers
Chamber Singers on YouTube
In My Little Picture Frame