|Session||Application Deadline||Classes Begin|
|Summer Intersession||April 30, 2019||June 20, 2019|
|Fall Semester||June 15, 2019||August 26, 2019|
|Spring Semester||November 14, 2019||February 24, 2020|
- Mt. San Antonio OpenCCC Application: Click “Apply Now” to begin the application process. By completing OpenCCC, you will be given access to the F-1 International Student Application.
- F-1 International Student Application: Access the F-1 International Student Application through your Student Portal. Upload all of your required documents via the F-1 International Student Application.
- $50 USD Application Fee (non-refundable): The application fee is non-refundable and must be paid in U.S. currency (credit card, check or money order). Please make check payable to “Mt. San Antonio College.” Personal checks must have the account holder’s name and address pre-printed on them. To pay by credit, log into your student portal and select "Application Fee."
- Confidential Financial Support: Current proof of funding must be in the form of a bank letter or bank statement with official signature/seal. All bank verifications should indicate U.S. currency and be dated within six months of the term start date. Estimated yearly expenses - $28,123.00 USD
- English Proficiency Requirement
Mt. SAC accepts the following:
- TOEFL (minimum score of 133 on the computer-based test, or 450 on the paper-based test, or 45 on the Internet-based Test). Information regarding TOEFL may be obtained at www.toefl.org. If you are mailing your score report directly, our institution code is “4494.”
- IELTS (overall band score of 4.5 or higher). Information regarding IELTS may be obtained at www.ielts.org.
- GTEC (minimum score of 903) Information regarding GTEC may be obtained at www.versation.com.
- AWE (placement into credit course - excluding ESL). Information regarding the AWE may be obtained at www.mtsac.edu/assessment
- High School English Verification Letter: If you have attended an American High School either on foreign soil or in the U.S. for at least three years provide an Official Letter from Principal or Head master stating level of proficiency.
- Proof of completion of an acceptable ESL Level:
- Applying from within the United States?: Photocopy the ID page of your Passport, Current Visa, and I-94. If you are an F-1 transfer student, submit a copy of your SEVIS I-20 and Transfer-In form.
Mt. San Antonio College | International Student Program | 1100 North Grand Avenue | Walnut, CA 91789-1399