|Session||Application Deadline||Classes Begin|
|Summer Intersession||April 30, 2021||June 22, 2021|
|Fall Semester||June 15, 2021||August 23, 2021|
|Spring Semester||November 15, 2021||February 21, 2022|
- Mt. San Antonio OpenCCC Application: Click “Apply Now” to begin the application process. By completing OpenCCC, you will be given access to the F-1 International Student Application.
- F-1 International Student Application: Access the F-1 International Student Application through your Student Portal. Upload all of your required documents via the F-1 International Student Application.
- $50 USD Application Fee (non-refundable): The application fee is non-refundable and must be paid in U.S. currency (credit card, check or money order). Please make check payable to “Mt. San Antonio College.” Personal checks must have the account holder’s name and address pre-printed on them. To pay by credit, log into your student portal and select "Application Fee."
- Confidential Financial Support: Current proof of funding must be in the form of a bank letter or bank statement with official signature/seal. All bank verifications should indicate U.S. currency and be dated within six months of the term start date. Estimated yearly expenses - $25,180.00 USD
- English Proficiency Requirement
If English is not the primary language from the country you are applying from, Mt. SAC accepts the following:
- TOEFL (minimum score of 133 on the computer-based test, or 450 on the paper-based test, or 45 on the Internet-based Test). Information regarding TOEFL may be obtained at www.toefl.org. If you are mailing your score report directly, our institution code is “4494.”
- Duolingo English Test (overall score of 75 or higher). Information about the test may be obtained at https://englishtest.duolingo.com/applicants
- IELTS (overall band score of 4.5 or higher). Information regarding IELTS may be obtained at www.ielts.org.
- GTEC (minimum score of 903)
- High School English Verification Letter: If you have attended an American High School either on foreign soil or in the U.S. for at least three years provide an Official Letter from Principal or Head master stating level of proficiency.
- Proof of completion of an acceptable ESL Level:
- Applying from within the United States?: Photocopy the ID page of your Passport, Current Visa, and I-94. If you are an F-1 transfer student, submit a copy of your SEVIS I-20 and Transfer-In form.
Mt. San Antonio College | International Student Program | 1100 North Grand Avenue | Walnut, CA 91789-1399
Travel Restriction Updates
This page tracks U.S. visa and entry restrictions related to COVID-19: https://www.nafsa.org/regulatory-information/covid-19-restrictions-us-visas-and-entry