The Central American Resource Center (CARECEN-LA), an immigrant rights non-profit organization, provides Mt. SAC students, staff, and faculty with free immigration legal services. Their attorneys are accredited and can support with:
- Initial DACA applications and DACA renewals
- General consultations (e.g. questions about Public Charge)
- Adjustment of status screenings
- Green card applications & renewals
- Applying for Naturalization (Citizenship)
- + other immigration-related inquiries
To schedule an appointment, click the blue button below.