- Academic Mutual Agreement Council (AMAC)
- Accreditation Steering Committee (ASC)
- Basic Skills Coordinating Committee (BSCC)
- Classified Professional Development Committee (CPDC)
- CTE Deans
- Curriculum & Instruction Council (C&I)
- Educational Design Committee (EDC)
- Educational Master Plan
- Institutional Effectiveness Committee (IEC)
- Professional Development Council (PDC)
- Salary and Leaves
There's much to be said about an institution that students consistently choose because of its academic excellence and unmatched confidence in and support for their success. That's what our students have told researchers why those chose Mt. SAC. We are proud of that vote of confidence, and our exceptional faculty and staff are committed to maintaining our tradition of providing a superior quality of instruction and service to more than a million students.
Vice President, Instruction
Associate Vice President, Instruction
Associate Dean, Instruction
7:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.