- Academic Mutual Agreement Council (AMAC)
- Accreditation Steering Committee (ASC)
- Basic Skills Coordinating Committee (BSCC)
- Classified Professional Development Committee (CPDC)
- CTE Deans
- Curriculum & Instruction Council (C&I)
- Educational Design Committee (EDC)
- Educational Master Plan
- Institutional Effectiveness Committee (IEC)
- Professional Development Council (PDC)
- Salary and Leaves
There's much to be said about an institution that students consistently choose because of its academic excellence. That's what our students have told independent researchers when asked why they chose Mt. SAC to begin their undergraduate studies. We are proud of that vote of confidence, and our exceptional faculty members are committed to maintain our tradition of providing a superior quality of instruction to more than a million students.
Richard D. Mahon, PhD
Vice President, Instruction
Associate Dean, Instructional Services
7:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.