Classified Professional Development Committee
The Classified Professional Development Committee (CPDC) serves as an operational committee of the Professional Development Council (PDC). The CPDC coordinates the professional development activities on campus that relate to Classified and acts as a liaison to PDC for issues relating primarily to Classified employees.
- CPDC Function
- To provide guidance to the College through recommendations made to PDC regarding professional development goals and objectives for classified employees.
- To establish and maintain channels of communication amongst all campus programs in the development of appropriate classified professional development activities.
- To certify job-related ongoing on-campus professional development activities for the Professional Growth Benefit.
- To plan Classified Professional Development Day activities in collaboration with the College.
- To certify qualifications of Classified presenters who are released to provide professional development workshops or trainings.
- To assess Classified professional development needs and advise Professional & Organizational Development, Classified Senate, CSEA 262, and CSEA 651 on matters relating to the professional development of Classified employees.
- CPDC Membership
Name Appointed By Term John Lewallen Classified Senate President or Appointed by Classified Senate (Co-Chair) Ongoing Rosa Asencio CSEA 262 President or Designee (Co-Chair) Ongoing Marlene Espina Appointed by Professional & Organizational Development Ongoing Nancy Campos CSEA 262 PT 2021-24 Cynthia Orr CSEA 262 FT 2020-23 Vacant CSEA 651 President or Designee Ongoing Vacant Appointed by CSEA 651 Vanessa Ortiz Appointed by Confidential Staff 2022-24 Diana Dzib Appointed by Classified Senate 2021-23 Lizette Henderson Special Project Mgr, Professional & Organizational Development Ongoing
- CPDC Function
Meeting Schedule (2017-18)
Minutes Archives (2016-17)
- Minutes Archives (2015-16)
- Meeting Schedule (2017-18)