|Richard Mahon||VP Instruction||Ongoing||Administration|
|Joumana McGowan||Associate VP Instruction||Ongoing||Administration|
|Michelle Sampat||Associate Dean, Instructional Services/Co-Chair||Ongoing||Administration|
|Madelyn Arballo||Dean, School of Continuing Education||Ongoing||Administration|
|Kristina Allende||Curriculum Liaison/Co-Chair||2017-18||
|George Bradhsaw||Management (appointed by the Vice President, Student Services)||2017-20||Academic Senate|
|Jamaika Fowler||Articulation Officer||Ongoing||Academic Senate|
|Dianne Rowley||Assistant Curriculum Liaison||2017-18||Academic Senate|
|Chisa Uyeki||President, Academic Senate||2017-18||Academic Senate|
|Serena Ott||Vice President, Academic Senate||2017-18||Academic Senate|
|Dana Miho||Faculty, Non-Credit (appointed by the Academic Senate)||2016-19||Academic Senate|
|Om Tripathi||Faculty (appointed by the Academic Senate)||2015-18||Academic Senate|
|Vacant||Faculty representing the Library (appointed by the Academic Senate)||2017-19||Academic Senate|
|Carol Impara||Distance Learning Coordinator||2016-18||Academic Senate|
|Emily Woolery||Outcomes Coordinator||2016-18||Academic Senate|
|Vacant||Student (appointed by the Associated Students)||2017-18||Associated Students|
Curriculum and Instruction Council
The purpose of the Curriculum and Instruction Council is to make recommendations about educational design and delivery policies and procedures to the Academic Senate.
- Recommend academic policies, procedures, and guidelines related to curriculum and assessment; the granting of credit, degree, certificate and general education requirements; and other related issues, such as Administrative Procedures.
- Review and make recommendations regarding the appropriateness and need of proposed credit and noncredit programs and courses within programs.
- Review and make recommendations regarding fee-based offerings.
- Recommend instructional priorities for the College.
- Review and forward recommendations from Distance Learning Committee, Content Review Committee, Equivalency Committee, and Outcomes Committee to the Academic Senate.
- Review and recommend associate degree requirements, CSU general education certification, and IGETC requirements.
- Review and forward course and program recommendations from the Educational Design Committee and Transfer and General Education Subcommittee to the Board of Trustees.
Richard D. Mahon, PhD
Vice President, Instruction
Associate Dean, Instructional Services/Co-Chair
M-Th 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
F 7:30 A.M. -4:30 P.M.