The Mt. SAC Chemistry Department offers rigorous, technology-oriented curricula at all levels, enhanced by state-of-the-art lecture and laboratory facilities.
Ways to Get Involved
- Study group meetings in Chemistry Study Room, 7-2108 E
- Chem 99 - Special Projects in Chemistry
- Chemistry Club
- APPLE Club (Association of Pre-Pharmacy Learners and Educators)
- Supplemental Instructor (SI)
- STEM Coach - contact STEM Office at email@example.com or visit Bldg 61, Room 3318.
Dedicated, innovative faculty regularly utilize modern analytical instrumentation, including Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR), Gas Chromatography (GC), Fourier-Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR), and Pasco or Vernier lab probes in many chemistry courses and research projects.
The Chemistry Department is currently looking to expand its pool of adjunct professors. If interested, please contact Department Chair, Masoud Roueintan, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.