Ask Joe
Mt. SAC Emergency Alert

Alert: Mt. SAC has Transitioned to Online Classes and Services (see Learn more about our COVID-19 response at

Student Success and Support

ABE Counselors

  • Monitor student progress and help students as needed
  • Help students create an educational plan to complete high school credits or the high school equivalency preparation program
  • Provide referrals to campus support services or community agencies
  • Offer personal and educational guidance
  • Provide a bridge to college enrollment and assist in selecting courses
  • Assist students in developing career and employment goals

Educational Plans

A counselor or educational advisor can help you create a college educational plan for:  
  • Certificates & Vocational Programs
  • A.A. (Associate in Arts) & A.S. (Associate in Science) Degrees
  • Transferring to a Four-Year College or University

Career Counseling

  • Workshops to help students identify their career interests, personality types, abilities, and educational priorities
  • Guidance with job search techniques, resume writing, and interviewing skills
  • Career and college goal planning assistance
  • A Career Center providing resources to help students research jobs, careers, and educational opportunities

Students with Disabilities

Individuals with disabilities are assured equal access to educational institutions and all systems of communication under federal and State laws. (Mt. SAC Board Policy Board Policy 5140) Please contact Susan Wright at  (909) 274-4845 for a referral and/or more information.

Childcare Services

Childcare services are offered through the Child Development Center on campus. Childcare is not guaranteed and is based on availability and student financial need. Financial assistance may be available. Please contact Susan Wright or Renu Katoch for application information at  (909) 274-4845.