English as a Second Language (ESL)
Accepting applications for Winter 2021 and Spring 2021.
- Do you want to take classes?
Contact ESL Registration for:
- Do you want to learn about VESL?
Contact VESL Program for:
- VESL program information
- Enroll in VESL classes
- Do you want to talk to a counselor?
Contact ESL Counselors for:
- Academic, career, and personal counseling
- Educational plans and career goals
- Educational resources
- Do you need help with technology?
Contact ESL Student Help Desk for:
- Help with Kahoot, Canvas, Quizlet, and other apps.
- Help with your Mt. SAC Portal
- Help with computer and devices
|Jody Fernando||Director, English Language Learners|
ESL Registration Desk
NOTE: Services are being conducted remotely. If you need assistance, contact ESL Registration Staff.
Mon/Tue/Thu : 8:30am-6:30pm
Building 66 - Language Center, First Floor
(909) 274-5235 or (909) 979-1552