High School Referral
High School Referral is a self-paced, independent study program designed to allow high school students the opportunity to retake classes to earn a higher grade, make up credits, and/or get ahead in their studies.
Credentialed teachers supervise the classroom and provide individual instruction and support. Students must be currently enrolled in high school and have parent and counselor consent to participate.
To enroll you must:
- Be enrolled in a high school
- Obtain a referral form from your high school counselor
- Attend an orientation (a parent or legal guardian is required to be present)
Links for the HSR Program:
- Summer HSR 2020 Confirmation (Will be updated in mid-May)
- High School Referral Information
- Summer 2019 HSR Student Information (Summer 2020 information will be posted in February)
- HSR Student Guide
- Free Math Tutoring
For more information, call (909) 274-4937, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax (909) 274-2934