Transfer Downloads

General Education Requirements

Mt. SAC Associate Degree GE, CSU GE, and IGETC Requirements

Forms & Flyers

CSU & UC Cross-enrollment form 
Cross-enrollment allows California Community College students to enroll in one undergraduate course per academic term at a CSU or UC campus without formal admission and without payment of additional State University fees. See the form linked above for cross-enrollment requirements and procedures.

How to Request a College/Transfer Report
Follow these steps to if you need Mt. SAC to submit a College Report for the Common Application or similar forms for other colleges and universities.

UC Personal Insight Questions Worksheet
This flyer provides the Personal Insight Questions, brainstorming activities, and tips. Although it is aimed at the UC application, the suggestions and brainstorming ideas may be useful when writing other university admissions essays also.

Private Colleges & Universities

AICCU College Guide to California’s Private Nonprofit Colleges and Universities
This publication provides profiles of 70+ private colleges and universities in California and includes information on acceptance of the CSUGE and IGETC.