Full-Time Faculty Employees
CalPERS Benefit Plans
- 2022 Plan Year Open Enrollment Presentation
- 2022 Tenthly Rate Sheet
- 2022 Open Enrollment Booklet
- 2022 Health Benefit Summary
- 2021 Tenthly Rate Sheet
- 2021 Open Enrollment Booklet
- 2021 Insurance Plan Election Form
- Insurance Carriers Contact Information Sheet
- Opt Out Waiver Form
- Anthem Select Benefits Summary
- Anthem Traditional Benefits Summary
- Anthem 2021 Benefit Plan Options
- Anthem Audio Visual Presentation
- Blue Shield Access+ Benefits Summary
- Blue Shied Access+ At A Glance
- Blue Shield Access+ Reference Benefits Summary
- Blue Shield Access+ Network Listing
- Blue Shield Trio Benefits Summary
- Blue Shield Trio At A Glance
- Blue Shield Trio Reference Benefits Summary
- Blue Shield Trio Network Listing
- Blue Shield Trio and Access+ HMO Plans
- Blue Shield Member Quick Links
- Health Net for CalPERS
- Health Net Salud Y Mas Benefits Summary
- Health Net Smartcare Benefits Summary
- Kaiser Permanente Benefits Summary
- Kaiser Permanente Virtual Environment
- United Healthcare Benefits Information
- OptumRx Benefits At A Glance
- OptumRx Prescription Benefits
- OptumRx FAQs
- OptumRx 2021 Prescription Benefits
Mt. San Antonio Community College District has partnered with American Fidelity Assurance Company to provide supplemental health insurance benefits and financial services to our employees*.
Section 125 Cafeteria Plan offers: Section 125, a program available, to help employees save money on taxes. An employee is allowed to deduct needed benefits from gross earnings before taxes are computed. This means that current after-tax expenses such as insurance products and benefits, can now be paid for with pre-tax dollars.
- Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health FSA (Unreimbursed Medical Expenses)
- 403(b) Tax-Deferred Annuity
- Roth IRA
- After-Tax Annuity
Supplemental Insurance Benefits
- American Fidelity Benefits Overview
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
How to Enroll
Eligible employees may enroll during annual enrollment** and will be notified by the Benefits office of the dates and times.
Eligible newly hired employees will be eligible to enroll at time of benefits onboarding.
*Employees must be eligible for health benefits to enroll in the services and benefits offered by American Fidelity Assurance Company. Please contact Benefits to determine whether or not you are eligible for health benefits.
**Changes to an election plan during the plan year can only be made if an employee experiences an allowable election change event.
EASE is a specialized program available to employees - paid for by the District that offers confidential help (no charge to you) for matters such as:
- Family troubles with spouse or children
- Emotional distress
- Drug/alcohol problems
- On-the-job anxieties and stress
- Grief, loss, and transitions
EASE services are not only for you, but also your immediate family members too. For detailed information regard the EASE Program, please see attached link.
At time of retirement, certificated employees who lose their eligibility to continue their dental benefit plan can elect to continue coverage under AB 528.