Although things are challenging and uncertain, our team is committed to helping potential new students successfully transition to college. Mt. San Antonio College (Mt. SAC) is physically closed to student and public access at this time. We invite students, parents and high school counselors to utilize the information and resources described on this site to increase awareness and answer High School Outreach (HSO) related questions. All the HSO Staff is available to assist you virtually.
Our Purpose The High School Outreach team helps local in district high school graduating Seniors' successfully transition into Mt. San Antonio College. Our team conducts general college presentations, application workshops, Assessment Questionnaire workshops, specialized presentations, and more at our high schools.
Our Services Our High School Outreach program is designed to help high school seniors' with the enrollment process and other support services. The services facilitate students' transition from high school to college while preparing students to have a successful academic journey while at Mt. SAC. Visit our Connect 4 page for detailed information and helpful resources on how to get started.
1. Arrow High School (Sunflower) 27. La Puente High School 2. Ayala High School 28. Los Altos High School 3. Baldwin Park High School 29. Nogales High School 4. Bassett High School 30. North Park High School 5. Bishop Amat High School 31. Northview High School 6. Bonita High School 32. Nueva Vista High School 7. Boys Republic High School 33. Palomares Academy 8. Buena Vista High School 34. Park West High School 9. Canyon View School 35. Pomona Catholic High School 10. Chaparral High School/Ed Jones Center 36. Pomona High School 11. Charter Oak High School 37. Ron Hockwalt Academies 12. Chino High School 38. Rowland High School 13. Chino Hills High School 39. San Dimas High School 14. Coronado High School 40. Santana High School 15. Covina High School 41. School of Arts and Enterprise 16. Damien High School 42. School of Extended Educational Options: SEEO 17. Diamond Bar High School 43. Sierra Vista High School 18. Diamond Ranch High School 44. South Hills High School 19. Don Lugo High School 45. St. Lucy's Priory High School 20. Edgewood High School 46. Valley Alternative High School 21. Fairvalley High School 47. Village Academy 22. Fremont Academy 48. Walnut High School 23. Ganesha High School 49. West Covina High School 24. Garey High School 50. Whitcomb High School 25. Glendora High School 51. Wilson High School 26. I Poly High School 52. Workman High School
- Since the college campus is physically closed, does that mean I can't visit in-person?Correct, the campus is currently not offering any in-person services. All of our buildings and offices are physically closed to the public and the staff is working remotely. All services are now only available via phone or virtually.
- How long will the campus be physically closed?Currently we are confirmed to be closed through the end of the 2020 year. Since things are uncertain due to COVID-19, we are unsure when we will re-open.
- Will classes be online in Summer and Fall 2021?It's too soon to tell when our classes will go back to in-person instruction. At this time only classes that are in the health careers that require labs have modified in-person hours.
- Should I wait on going to college due to the pandemic?We may not be open in-person, but the college experience continues online!At this time we are unsure when will be open to in-person instruction. However, if we continue to only offer online classes, we do provide free resources to help students such as, free loaner laptops, free loaned hotspots, and all of our services will still be available virtually such as counseling, tutoring, etc.
- Is High School Outreach visiting the high schools for presentations and workshops?During the duration of the campus closure, our outreach staff will only provide virtual, online visits and services to the high schools. We are not offering any in-person services.
- What if I want to talk to a college rep/outreach specialist?You can view information on who is assigned to work with your high school and their contact information on the Contact Us page.
- What is Connect 4?Connect 4 is a combination of services and steps that graduating seniors complete with the guided support of the outreach team in order to receive college enrollment information and early registration for their first Fall semester. For more info go to Connect 4.
- Will you still provide Connect 4 services at the High Schools during the pandemic?Yes, all Connect 4 services will be provided virtually, online including one-on-one appointments.
- What if I want a Campus Tour?In-person campus tours are not available at this time. Please visit our Take a Virtual Tour page to view virtual campus videos.
- How can I contact you?You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at (909) 274-5906 with your name, contact info, and a brief message and we will return your call. You may also reach out directly to the college reps/outreach specialists.
- What if I need to contact Admissions and Records, Counseling, or Financial Aid?
- Where can I get more information about other student support programs?Visit our Student Services webpage to learn about the variety of campus programs that can help you be successful.
- Since the college campus is physically closed, does that mean I can't visit in-person?
Helpful Services for Incoming Students