Transcripts with current term/session grades will not be available until the second week of the following semester/session. If an instructor submits grades late, this will delay their availability. You should check accuracy of your records by viewing your unofficial transcript inside the student portal before requesting transcripts. You have two options when requesting transcripts.
- You can ask that transcripts be sent immediately.
- You can request the transcripts be sent once final term grades are posted.
Ordering Transcripts Online
Students with access to the Mt. SAC portal may view Unofficial Transcripts or request Official Transcripts through the My Mt. SAC Portal:
- Click on the student tab.
- Choose View Unofficial Transcript.
- To request Official Transcripts, Click on the student tab.
- Choose Request Official Transcript.
- Requests via the portal do not require a signature page faxed to Admissions.
Former students without access to the My Mt. SAC Portal can request official transcripts by using Credentials Solutions:
- Go to the Credentials Solutions Transcript Ordering web page
- Follow the instructions
- Online requests made directly through Credentials Solutions Inc.,may require a signature page
- To track your order, go to the Credentials Solutions Self Service web page.
Credentials Solutions can provide additional assistance at (847) 716-3005, 7 a.m. (CST) to 7 p.m. (CST) Monday through Thursday and 7 a.m. (CST) to 5 p.m. (CST) Friday.
Fees and Processing Times
Wherever possible, an electronic or PDF transcript will be electronically sent to our college partners accepting these transcript formats. All others will be mailed.
- STANDARD: Students are allowed two free transcripts; after that each standard transcript will cost $5.00. Allow 3-5 working days for processing.
- RUSH: Transcripts cost $10 each, and will be processed within 1-2 working days AFTER RECEIPT OF SIGNED AUTHORIZATION.
- EXPRESS DELIVERY: Transcripts may be express delivered through Domestic Federal Express (FedEx). The fee is $23 in addition to the transcript processing fee.
- PDF DELIVERY: A PDF file of the official transcripts may be sent via email. The fee is $0.60 in addition to the transcript processing fee.
- IN-PERSON TRANSCRIPT PICKUP: We can no longer process in-person (on demand) transcript requests. Transcripts requested for pick up must be ordered online prior to pick up. Order the transcript with Credentials Solutions (the link will take you to an outside vendor).
Transcripts requested for pick up will be held at the Admissions and Records Office no longer than 60 days.
Pick-up Hours: Admissions & Records is open the following hours (except designated holidays and summer hours):
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
- Fridays, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
Mt. San Antonio College has appointed Credentials Inc., as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of Mt. SAC. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc., has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of Mt. San Antonio College and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
Advantages to Ordering Transcripts Online
- Expedite your order
- Authorize and process your credit card payment
- Facilitate the authorization to release student records as required by law
- Provide e-mail communication while your order is being processed
- Provide operator assistance from 7 a.m. (CST) to 7 p.m. (CST) Monday through Thursday and 7 a.m. (CST) to 5 p.m. (CST) Friday, by calling 1-800-646-1858
- Allow you to submit your request any time day or night
- Confirmation email sent when transcript order is complete.
Important Information to Know
- Transcript will NOT be processed unless all outstanding obligations to Mt. San Antonio College are cleared.
- Transcript will NOT be processed without student's signature, unless it has been automatically authorized.
- Work-in-Progress will automatically be included for currently enrolled courses.
- Only Mt. San Antonio College grades are issued. Grades from other schools MUST be ordered from the original school.
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, student written authorization is REQUIRED to release student records.