IDE Course Outline
This program only accepts new students during the Fall semester.
New students MUST register for IDE 110, IDE 120, IDE 130 during Fall enrollment.
Note: Students with prior experience may be able to receive credit for some of or all of the first semester courses and enroll in the second (Spring) semester based on college transcripts and portfolio. Contact Professor Stephen James (firstname.lastname@example.org; 909-274-5214) to discuss your individual situation.
Semester 1 IDE Program new student enrollment is open Fall
- IDE 110 Design Foundation
- IDE 120 Intro to CAD
- IDE 130 Intro to Shop Processes
Semester 2 Continuing IDE student classes offered Spring
- IDE 150 Design Foundation 2
- IDE 160 Intermediate CAD
- IDE 170 Intro to Prototyping
Semester 3 Continuing IDE student classes offered Spring
- IDE 210 Advanced Media
- IDE 220 Advanced CAD
- IDE 230 Intro to Mechanical Principles
Semester 4 Continuing IDE student classes offered Spring
- IDE 250 Product Design and Viability for Manufacturing
- IDE 270 Manufacturing Processes