Tech Ed Resource Center (TERC)
Please add TERC Spring CRN 43757 so you can stop by for help with writing, math, and study skills. We have virtual independent & group study spaces all through Zoom for collaboration!
No appointments necessary. Sessions occur on a first-come, first-served basis.
First time registering? It's easy!
- Log in to your Mt. SAC Portal @ http://inside.mtsac.edu/
- Click the Student tab and scroll down to Student Self-Service
- Click #4. Register (Add or Drop) Classes
- Select the current registration term and click submit
- Enter TERC's Spring CRN 43757 in the space provided
- Click submit and you're all set (it may take a few minutes for the TERC to show up in your Canvas dashboard)!
For any issues, email: email@example.com
We hope to see you soon!
The Mission of Mt. SAC’s Tech Ed Resource Center is to prepare Career Education students to succeed academically by offering applied activities to address their basic skills needs.
The Tech Ed Resource Center offers academic support in basic math, reading, writing, research methods, and study skills as well as tutoring in specialized subjects to all students enrolled in Career Education (CE) Programs and courses. Students are encouraged to drop in and receive assistance with faculty and tutors or study independently or in groups.