1. Call (909) 274-4400 and speak to our staff and be prepared to speak directly to
a nurse over the phone or schedule an appointment.
2. If you haven’t previously done so, access your Confidential Patient Portal. YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE. After registering, you be able to:
• Complete required appointment forms
• Receive secure messages from the medical providers and nurses
• View and print lab reports
• View and print discharge instructions and patient education handouts
3. PLEASE NOTE: Your TeleHealth visit requires a laptop or computer with a 2-way webcam
and audio capabilities, but if using a smartphone or tablet, please download the Zoom
app for free via Google Play or App Store in advance. If you don’t have these capabilities,
we may do a simple phone consult. Please call us for assistance.
On the Day of Your TeleHealth Appointment
1. Have your photo ID (student ID card, driver’s license, passport) ready to show
2. Ten minutes before your appointment time, through your Mt. SAC email, you will
receive a Zoom invitation with the link and meeting ID code needed for your TeleHealth
3. Follow the instructions in your Zoom invitation to enter your TeleHealth visit.
4. Please wait for our staff once you have entered your TeleHealth visit.
You can have confidence that appointments with Student Health Services, utilizing
HIPAA-compliant Zoom conferencing, allows for conducting encrypted visits with maximum
privacy and confidentiality and safeguarding your medical information. We look forward
to continuing to help meet your short-term medical needs.