Medical Services Include:
Short-Term Quality Care
- Evaluation and treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Physical exams for Mt. SAC academic programs
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing and immunizations; routine blood and urine tests, and some over the counter medication; e.g. Tylenol, Motrin, are available.
Sexual Health Services
- Routine gynecological and testicular examination, sexually transmitted infections screening, pregnancy tests, birth control pills, emergency contraception and condoms
- Required for most services.
- Walk-in nurse visits available.
- Fee required for some services; e.g. lab test, medication. CASH ONLY.
- A fee will be charged if you:
- Arrive more than 5 minutes late to your appointment.
- Fail to show for your appointment.
- Cancel on the same day as your appointment.
Who Can Receive Services?
If you are having a medical or psychiatric emergency call the Department of Police and Campus Safety at (909) 274-4555 or dial 911.
Additional Off Campus Resources
- Area Medical Facilities
- Low Cost/Free Clinics
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Immunizations(Some vaccines are offered at the Student Health Center for a fee)
- Smoking Cessation Programs
Non-Credit Students and visitors are not eligible for services.